How to register a BEAM Plus project?
1. Click the above button to the project registration page.
2. Choose the BEAM Plus assessment tool that you are going to register your project for.
3. Fill the project information at all tabs.
(Don't forget to put the primary email, which is to receive the email of password setup of your project online account.)
4. Click "Submit" at the last tab.
5. You should have received the pop up message "Email will be sent!" at the browser, as well as receive the confirmation email of your submission. Or you will be reminded to go back to each tabs to complete the compulsory fields.
6. The Secretariat will arrange payment advice of the project registration, once the submission is received.
How to login to the BEAM Plus project online account?
1. Click the above button to the login page.
2. Type your username: the username is your project code with all special characters removed, plus "@beamplus.org.hk"
e.g. If your project code is 2018-9999EB(O)_MAN, the username is firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Type the password of your project online account
(The password should have set up by clicking the link in the email that sent to the primary email.)
4. Click "Log In".
What if I forget the password?
How to change the password of the project online account?
1. Click "Forgot Your Password?" at the login page.
2. Enter the username, e.g. email@example.com.
3. An email with the link to reset password will be sent to the primary email. The owner of the primary email can click the link at the email to reset the password.
How to change the primary email?
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the new primary email account that you wish to change to. Please copy in (cc) the owner/developer and include the project code in the email.
2. The Secretariat will process the change of primary email for you within 2 working days.
Remark: Change of primary email by the Secretariat won't change the password. You can still use the same password to login.
How to update the project information?
1. Click the "pen" icon (sample as above) to directly edit the project information right at the field.
2. Click "Save" to complete the project information update.
Remark I: Changing CFA / GFA / IFA may incur supplementary payment. The Secretariat will get in touch with the applicant / project BEAM Pro when there are changes in these fields.
Remark II: Some fields are not allowed to change. Please contact HKGBC Secretariat at 3994 8813 for any questions.
How to export project information fact sheet?
1. After updating the project information, click the "Fact Sheet Download (Word)" button on the top right corner of the page to download the project information fact sheet.
2. Send an email to BEAM Society Limited (BSL), with the exported project information fact sheet attached, to notify them about the updates.
How to apply for Green Building Certification Label?
1. After login, click the "Apply Green Building Certification Label" button on the top right corner. An online form will be popped up.
2. Fill in the online form, then submit. You will receive a feedback email about your application.
How to download the documents of the BEAM Plus project?
1. At the "Project" page, scroll down to the bottom to find "Files".
2. Click the file that you wish to download, you will see the preview of the file.
3. Click "Download" at top grey bar, then the file will be downloaded.
Files that you can download at "Project" page:
Block plan that you have submitted
Business Registration that you have submitted
1st stage PA Notification Letter (if you opt for 2-stage PA assessment and complete 1st stage PA)
BEAM Plus Certification Seals, in ai and png format (if your project has been certified)
BEAM Plus Marketing Kit and Style Guide
How to download the certificates and letters of the BEAM Plus project?
1. At the "Project" page, scroll down to the bottom to find "Assessments".
2. Click the Provisional / Final Assessment that you would like to find.
3. Under the Assessments page, you will find another "Files" section.
4. Click the file that you wish to download, you will see the preview of the file.
5. Click "Download" at top grey bar, then the file will be downloaded.
Files that you can download at "Assessment" page:
The certificate of the assessment (if any)
The letters of the assessment